Colostrum Tablets may be beneficial for:
- Builds immunity
- Protects from several viruses and bacteria
- A source of health and general wellbeing
- Great tasting Vanilla flavoured Chewable tablets
BSE Free - Free from wheat, salt, corn, yeast and gluten - No artificial colouring or preservatives
For obvious reasons, it’s not possible to obtain human Colostrum for consumption, however, scientists believe that bovine (cow) Colostrum is the only safe alternative for consumption. Not only are the immune and growth factors found in bovine Colostrum virtually identical to those in human Colostrum, the immune factors are reportedly four times as rich.
Health Benefits of Colostrum
- Colostrum may assist in the support healthy immune function, enabling us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminants and allergens.
- The immune factors in Colostrum may help the body fight off harmful invaders such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus.
- Colostrum contains over 20 antibodies to specific pathogens including E coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia.
- The growth factors in Colostrum may help to build and restore bone, muscle, nerve tissue, connective tissue, skin and cartilage, to increase lean muscle and help the body burn fat for fuel.
- An excellent supplement for children
Why choose Natural Life™ Colostrum 45IgG?
Australian Made Natural Life™ Colostrum 45lgG is 100% natural, pasteurized bovine colostrum. Our colostrum is harvested within 48 hours after parturition from strong, healthy cows in the pristine dairy farms of New Zealand. All Natural Life™ dairy sources are registered to produce milk for human consumption. With two great-tasting flavours and soft, chewable tablets, Natural Life™ Colostrum makes boosting your kids' health and immunity botheasy and delicious.
All Natural Life™ products are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
The number of health supplements available for children has increased alot recently – you can buy them in health food stores, pharmacies - even in supermarkets. Does your child really need health supplements?