A stronger immune system, naturally
Propolis may be beneficial for:
- Improving and strengthening immune function
- Boosting antioxidant activity
- Treating throat & mouth ulcers
- Healing abrasions, cuts and wounds
High Bioflavonoid content - Chloramphenicol Free - GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - Safety tested for heavy metals - No artificial colours and preservatives
Propolis is a widely revered natural healing agent known for its high flavonoid content; said to be more effective than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc. A natural combination of immune support and antioxidant activity make Propolis a unique and potent way to improve health and general wellbeing.
Health Benefits of Propolis
- Propolis may help boost your immunity and maintain natural immune function.
- Strong immunity means greater resistance to colds, flus and other infections.
- Rich in antioxidants, Propolis may also protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress which are associated with many modern day illnesses.
- Propolis can be used orally or topically, and may help speed the healing of wounds, cuts abrasions and skin irritations.
Australian Made Natural Life™ Propolis is produced from the highest quality raw materials and is known for its high flavonoid content, with guaranteed 6% APF (Active Propolis Factor). Natural Life™ Propolis capsules are small, soft and easy to swallow and are produced to the highest quality standards according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 125245.
Eating healthily, getting enough sleep and taking exercise are all great ways to help your immune system thrive. Sometimes however, we all need a bit of extra help, and these natural supplements might be what your immune system needs!
Every now and then, a new word appears in relation to foods and health, and soon, everyone is talking about it. Antioxidants are one example. Ten years ago, no-one really used this term. Now people use ‘antioxidants’ to sell everything from baby foods to cereals and sport drinks.