For healthy immune function and improved appearance of skin
Squalene may be beneficial for:
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain
- Maintenance of healthy skin
- Assisting the maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Assisting in general well-being
GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - No artificial flavours and preservatives - Safety tested for heavy metals
Squalene is found throughout nature in plant and animal sources and is a major component of human skin surface lipids (oils). Squalene for supplementation is commonly derived from shark liver. Squalene may be beneficial for temporary relief from arthritic pain and joint inflammation and may also be useful for maintaining healthy immune function, stamina and endurance.
Health Benefits of Squalene
- Squalene may be useful for maintaining healthy immune function.
- Is often used in cosmetic products because its antioxidant components are believed to accumulate in the skin, reducing free radical damage and improving complexion.
- Squalene is a major component of the protective skin surface lipids where is assists in maintaining healthy skin.
- Includes alkyglycerols - chemical compounds found in human bone marrow and breast milk which may help regenerate the immune system and promote overall health and wellbeing.
High quality, Australian-made Natural Life™ Squalene is 99.9% pure and sourced from the cold, unpolluted waters off the Australian Coast.
Natural Life™ Squalene is extracted from the liver of deep sea sharks known as the Southern Dogfish shark, which has been shown to yield the highest natural concentration of Squalene and Alkyglycerides – the primary active ingredient.
All Natural Life™ products are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 94402