For vital health, brain, eyes and heart function
Omega 3 may be beneficial for:
- Promoting healthy heart and immune function
- Promoting healthy brain and nerve function
- Symptomatic relief from osteoarthritis
- Treatment of psoriasis
- Management of allergies
- Maintenance of healthy eyes
- Supporting mood, learning and behaviour
GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - No artificial flavours and preservatives - Safety tested for heavy metals
Omega 3 cannot be made by the body but is vital for its function. Supplementation with Omega 3 may assist reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, neurological support, stimulation of behaviour and learning ability, maintenance of eye function and relief from a range of inflammatory illnesses including psoriasis to osteoarthritis and allergies.
Health Benefits of Omega 3
- Omega 3 may be useful in the management of inflammatory illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- Studies have shown Omega 3 to be useful in the maintenance of healthy eyes and eye function.
- Omega 3 may support cadriovascular/ heart function, and may be beneficial for those at risk of heart disease.
- Supplementation may also assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Omega 3 may provide neurological support, assisting healthy brain and nerve function.
- Omega 3 supplementation may provide symptomatic relief of psoriasis
Australian Made Natural Life™ Omega 3 Capsules use the highest quality raw materials derived primarily from small fish such as anchovies and sardines, as well salmon oil.
All Natural Life™ products are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 95832
March 17th – 23rd is Arthritis Australia’s Arthritis Awareness Week. Even if you don’t have arthritis, you probably know someone who has. There are many types of arthritis and the most common in Australia are oseto-arthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Complementary Medicines refer to non-pharmceutical or conventional products used to treat illnesses. The most frequently recommended complementary medicines for arthritis conditions, particularly Osteo-Arthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), are Omega 3 Fish Oils, Chondroitin and Glucosamine.